THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: Men are so unwilling to talk about what’s causing us grief in our lives.
• We are told from a young age that BOYS DON’T CRY and that is absolutely BULLSHIT.
• It takes great courage to talk about the struggles and challenges you have in your life.
POINT #2: Suicide kills more men than traffic accidents, cancer or anything else.
• Why are men so scared to talk about their challenges and struggles?
• It is because we don’t want to be seen as weak and as a coward.
POINT #3: You wouldn’t ignore cancer and hope it went away, don’t ignore your mental health either it can be just as deadly.
• When you talk about the fears, doubts and insecurities that are going on for you they lose the power they have over you.
• They are like monsters under a kids bed, once you turn the light on you realise they’re just your imagination, you can overcome anything with help.
• Do you have the courage to stand up and talk about the shit that’s causing you girdled and be ana example to other men that’s its OK to talk?
• Find someone who you trust in your life and talk to them about your concerns and fears.
• Talk to a professional if you’re struggling in your life, there’s no shame in admitting you’re struggling, there’s great courage in standing up and taking control of your life.