Be A High Performance Leader – Because It Starts With You
The performance of your team comes down to the calibre of its leaders. We’ve all heard the statistics of how people don’t leave a job, they leave the leader. And performance and culture filter from the top. While you’re expected to have it all together, you’re not always given practical, proven tips to develop yourself into the leaders that inspire loyalty, trust and ultimately, performance. This workshop looks at strategies you can apply immediately in your day-to-day activities to prove yourself to be a leader worth following – whether you currently have a team or not.
The workshop covers 8 key insights:
- If you don’t know where you’re going, your people can’t follow you.
- You set the culture. Self-control is non-negotiable.
- You must be fearless to be a high performing leader.
- How to overcome Imposter Syndrome.
- Be an emotionally connected leader for best results.
- Encourage your people to push their limits.
- Leadership is a skill to be developed continuously.
- The life basics that are the foundation of high performance.
We also allow times for Q&A so your team can ask questions that help them to apply the 6 topics to their real world situation.
Investment: $2000 inc GST.