THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT#1: People don’t always remember what you did or said, but always remember how you made them feel.
- When you treat people with respect they will remember you as a good person.
- It doesn’t matter who it is, everyone matters. Treat people well.
POINT #2: If you put in the extra effort people genuinely appreciate it.
- When you choose one thing to compliment the person at your local coffee shop about, they will feel really good about themselves.
- When you don’t give a shit about the people you interact with, they feel it.
POINT #3: It takes so little time and effort to treat everyone you meet with respect and interest.
- No one is so busy that they can’t connect with other People, they’re just too self-involved.
- People will judge you by how you treat those that can do nothing for you.
- DO you make the extra effort with people to leave them feeling positive about your interaction?
- Be the person who people remember as someone who takes a genuine interest in those around them.