THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: People don’t always want you to fix things.
- Sometimes people just want to talk things through.
- Sometimes people just want to vent.
POINT #2: You don’t always have to fix it, sometimes just being supportive is what they want.
- People sometimes just want to feel supported as they process situations.
- Not everything CAN be fixed, sometimes it is just a grief process.
POINT #3: We need to be careful that we don’t pick up other people’s struggling energy.
- We can easily take on other people’s struggles as our own if we are not careful.
- Leave behind other people’s energy and struggles so it doesn’t affect your life.
- Where are you trying to fix everything when all people need is your support.
- Where are you taking on other peoples, energy, feelings and emotions and ending up in a hole.
- Be the most supportive friend, partner and family member you can be.
- Be so aware of whether the feelings you are experiencing are yours or someone close to you who’s struggling with something.