Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Why is it so many people want the amazing results without doing the work.
- When you have a self-inflated opinion of your skills you’ll never learn.
- IF you’re prepared to start at the bottom you’ll get to the top a lot faster.
POINT #2: Many of us think we are far better at what we do then we really are.
- You can tell the people who are brilliant at what they do, their results speak louder than they do.
- If you’re needing to convince other how good you are, you’re probably not.
POINT #3: When you’re getting advice, get it from someone who has walked the path.
- I only take advice from people who have proven results in the area.
- “Opinions” are far different than proven results.
- How often do you take advice from people who have no proven results in the fields you’re discussing?
- How often do you give advice on something based solely on your unproven opinions?
- Be prepared to start from the bottom and do the work.
- Identify 1 action in each area of your life that you can start today.