THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: STOP living your sporting dreams through your children, it’s pathetic.
• If you want to win the game that bad, go and play yourself.
• STOP yelling at your kids yelling them what they don’t do well.
POINT #2: You should be ENCOURAGING your children, not ADMONISHING them.
• Saying “I jut feel like I’m out there with them” doesn’t give you the excuse to be the super coach from the sidelines.
• Getting the shits because the referee makes a wrong call is ridiculous, its only kids sport.
POINT #3: When your kids lose at sport it teaches resilience and determination.
• How you behave on the sideline is how your children will behave in life.
• Behaving like an angry imbecile only teaches your kids that’s it OK to be an asshole in their life, is that what you want???
• Would you be happy if your children behaved the way you do On the sidelines of their games???
• SIMPLE…. STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AT YOUR KIDS SPORTING EVENTS.