THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: If you get to Good in your life and STOP, you’ll never be Great.
- Amazing Athletes don’t stop at good they keep training for greatness.
- Successful business professionals don’t reach good and STOP, they keep striving.
POINT #2: If you stop evolving and driving forward in your life you won’t ever reach greatness.
- How many people do you know are “good” at what they do but stopped evolving before they got to great?
- If you have no interest or passion for something you will struggle to be great at it.
POINT #3: IF you want to be GREAT you need to be unwavering in your commitment to that thing.
- Being good at something can be enough for you but it will stop great.
- Don’t settle for good, put in the effort to be great.
- Why is good, good enough for me?
- Why don’t I want to be great?
- Pick one thing in each for the 4 areas of your life to focus on being great at.
- Health and Fitness
- Business / Career
- Belief / Confidence / Self Worth