Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Would you be happy if your children turned out like you?
- Whatever behaviour your children see in you they will possibly copy.
- Your children will look at the effort you put into your life and put in similar effort in their lives.
POINT #2: Talk is cheap, kids will copy what you do
- Don’t be the “do as I say not as I do” parent.
- Your kids are very likely to follow the example you set.
POINT #3: Whatever you vocalise about who you are your kids may well take on that belief.
- If you say you are scared of the water they will probably be scared of the water.
- Be careful what you say and the example you set for your kids.
- Are you happy with the example you are setting for your children?
- Look at your behaviour in ALL areas of your life and ask yourself if you child grows up copying your behaviour would you be happy?