THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Persistent and consistent effort will bring long term sustainable results.
- When you try to rush to where you want to be you will have HUGE peaks and troughs in your motivation and your effort.
- If you do small actions everyday you will look back and be amazed at what you have achieved.
POINT #2: You will overestimate what you can do in 1 year and grossly underestimate what you can do in a decade.
- We all at some point try to achieve everything today and have felt burnt out and de-motivated in what we are doing.
- No matter what you’re trying to do start slow and steady and stay committed and you will eventually win the race.
POINT #3: Quick fixes DO NOT work.
- Diets don’t work because they are unsustainable long term so you put weight back on as soon as your diet stop and you start eating “normally” again.
- You can’t get fit and healthy in 30 days, it takes years of consistent and persistent effort.
- Where in your life are you RUSHING trying to achieve something that you know takes time?
- In all 4 areas of your life identify 1 thing you can do everyday that will bring you amazing long term benefits.