THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
Point #1: Are you just drifting along waiting for life to pass you by?
- I’m amazed at how people waste their time and then complain that things never happen for them.
- Most people complain about not having enough time yet waste som much time on crap.
POINT #2: How much time do you waste in your life.
- How much time do you spend on social media just killing time?
- How much time do you waste watching crap on TV? 2 hours per night x 7 days per week = 14 hours of wasted time per week you could be sharing your dreams.
POINT #3: Are you using your time efficiently to get the best out of your life.
- If you’re wasting 14 hours per week on TV, then you have time to exercise.
- If you waste 14 hours per week on social media you have time to ups kill your career.
- How much time per week do you waste on non result producing activities in your life?
- Work it out by adding up hours per day of TV, Social Media, talking about drama to your friends. Etc
- Multiple these hours by 7 days per week, then multiply by 52 weeks per year and then tell me you don’t have enough time for whatever it is you want to do.
- Then use that time to get what you want in all 4 areas of your life.