Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: People are meant o be in your life for a short time, some forever.
- Some people are in your life for a short time so you can a lesson.
- Some people are in your life for the entirety of your life to support and love you.
POINT #2: People come and go in your life and that’s OK.
- Let the people go who aren’t meant to be around anymore, it leaves room for the new people to come in.
- The people who are here for a lifetime deserve ALL OF YOUR BEST, time, effort and attention.
POINT #3: If you need to bend over backwards to make someone else happy to your detriment let them go.
- If making someone else happy is detrimental to you, let them go.
- Make sure you put your energy, time and effort into the people who have supported you for the longest, your parents, your partner, your friends, your children etc.
- Are you holding onto someone in your life that you know isn’t making you happy?
- Look at the 10 people closest to you and ask yourself do they bring joy and vitality to your life?
- It seems the closer people are to you the more shit you will except from them…CHANGE IT !!!!