THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: It doesn’t matter what happens in your life you are in control of your reaction. Don’t blame others it absolves you of responsibility.
- If your marriage doesn’t work stop blaming your partner, where is your responsibility. It may be as simple as you stay in it.
- In your career do you blame others because you’re not happy because your boss is an asshole or your coworkers are lazy? What is your responsibility in this situation.
POINT #2: Stop being week and blaming other people for what happens in your life.
- If someone treats you poorly once it’s their fault, if they do it twice its your fault because you haven’t changed it.
- There are so many people who have been dealt a much harder life than yours but they have taken responsibility and changed their situation…have you?
POINT 3#: When you blame other people you are allowing others to determine how your life turns out.
- If you’re in a relationship or friendship that doesn’t work, don’t blame it, change it.
- It is so easy to blame the people or situations that don’t work for you, it absolves you of all responsibility and necessity to get off your ass and do something about it.
- Will you step up and take responsibility for what happens in your life???
- Every time you blame someone or something else STOP and identify what you need to do to change the situation.
- NO ONE SAID IT IS GOING TO BE EASY!!!!