THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE:
Point #1: Life is just as much about what behaviours destroy our lives.
- If 97% of the time you’re doing great things & 3% you’re doing the wrong things, you’ll self destruct.
- If you are a a amazing husband 29 days a month and one night away you’re having an affair, then that will destroy your relationship.
POINT #2: Are you self sabotaging your life, because you believe you don’t deserve it?
- Like the guy who is on a diet, but sneaks McDonald’s on the way home.
- Like the girl who wants to be a good person, but bitches about her friends.
POINT #3: The wrong thing can be something that everyone else thinks is a good idea.
- I used to take advice from someone who was self centred and didn’t really care about me.
- I used to drink alcohol quite a lot and party all night, that is not what I should be doing to live an amazing life.
- What are you doing in your life that you shouldn’t be doing?
- Don’t only focus on what you should do to be happy no peaceful, identify the actions you take that you shouldn’t.
- 1 negative thing you do can undo all of the AMAZING actions you do take.
- Identify 1 negative action in each life area, Business/Career, Self worth, Relationships, Health & Fitness