Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: So many peoples WHOLE self worth is based on what others think.
- People with low self esteem NEED other people to acknowledge them.
- Needing attention all the time means that you are dependent on others for your happiness.
POINT #2: Other peoples opinions of you are none of your business.
- If you need other peoples approval you’ll do whatever it takes to fit in.
- You will not live an authentic life and love your life because you have to fit in.
POINT #3: If you are addicted to the Attention you will never know who your really are.
- When you are focused on keeping everyone else happy you don’t give yourself the chance to be happy in yourself.
- Only be concerned with your own approval and attention, that is the most important factor in your happiness
- How dependent are you on getting attention in your life to make you happy?
- Seek out some education to start to learn how to develop your own sense of worth and value.
- The Strong Life Project is a great place to start