Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Look to your past and learn from your mistakes so you don’t make them again.
- Looking at the mistakes you have made in your past gives you insight into your possible future.
- If you continue to make the same decisions as you have in the past you’ll end up in a very similar situation.
POINT #2: How can you learn from your mistakes before you make them?
- We often forget about our past experience and make the decisions based on today.
- Look at where you could have done better and use that information going forward.
POINT #3: Why do we not learn our lessons from our mistakes in past relationships?
- So many of you will keep ending uo in the same situation in relationships.
- What are the behaviours that you continually have that causes you grief?
- What behaviours, decisions and habits are you continuing from your past even though they do not serve you or make your life happy.
- Look at the 4 areas of your life and write down one negative behaviour in each that doesn’t serve you anymore
- Belief (Self worth, belief, confidence)
- Health & Fitness