Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Your old habits from your past are hard to break.
- Learn to not react out of your old habits.
- Make conscious choices to act in the way you want to.
POINT #2: Just because you have always done it, doesn’t mean you still have to.
- Take responsibility for your actions in the moment.
- Realise your old habits and reactions are really strongly ingrained in you.
POINT #3: Are your old habits based in your history of being treated unfairly?
- If you feel like people have mistreated you previously, this may be where these old habits come from.
- Do you let yourself off the hook saying “That’s just they way I am”
- Do you operate consciously in your life or out of old habits and behaviours?
- Where are the situations in your life where you react negatively out of old habits?