THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Is it the person in front of you you’re reacting to or someone from your past?
- We often react to what is happening in front of us from our learnt behaviours from our past.
- Your past relationships, friendships, work, health and fitness etc will influence how you react today.
POINT #2: It is AMAZING how often we are reacting through “the filters” of our past.
- If you have a belief about relationships you will react looking for this in relationships.
- What you’ve experienced shapes your unconscious bias towards people and situations.
POINT #3: Things like “All men are assholes” or “All women are crazy” are based in past experience.
- If you have only experienced shit relationships that’s what you believe will happen.
- If you have always been overweight and unfit then that is probably how you’ll react to yourself now.
- What do you believe about the 4 areas of your life at your core???
- Write them all down…honestly.
- Write 1 new belief in each of the 4 areas of your life.
- Self worth/Belief?Confidence
- Health & Fitness