THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: The more effort you put into others, the more you learn yourself.
- When you help other people, the joy and growth you get for yourself is amazing.
- When you focus on what you can do for someone else, it opens up a whole new world of possibility for you.
POINT #2: When you take the time to connect to other people you will get so much more in return.
- When you really care about others, they will really care about you.
- Chose carefully who you put that time and effort into.
POINT #3: Don’t waste your time on drama and bullshit conversations.
- If you can’t really connect with someone ask yourself why you spend time with them.
- We are all so busy, what determines who you will spend your time with?
- Ask yourself whether you are someone who really helps others whenever the opportunity arises?
- Look at the last week of your life and ask yourself how many people you really helped??? Write it down.
- Ask yourself do you feel like you really contributed to other people this week?