THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Where did we lose our ability to be strong men?
- When did we decide being soft and compliant was the best outcome.
- Who did we listen to that told us being soft was the best way forward.
POINT #2: Being a loving, connected and powerful man means sometimes standing up strong.
- Men should be protectors and providers for their families.
- Why are we so scared to stand up and protect those close to us.
POINT #3: Our weakness allows the bullies and assholes of society to dominate.
- We are bringing up a generation of me who don’t know what real strength is.
- Standing up strong for those around you is what makes men powerful.
- Will you stand up and be the strong man you know you could be to make a difference in the world.
- Look at yourself and ask are you being the strongest and most powerful/connected man you can be?