THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Perfection does not exist, you can always improve.
- Excellence means achieving amazing results and achieving your limit of capability
- Perfection is an unreachable goal. E.g. Gymnastics routines rarely if ever get 10/10.
POINT #2: If you are striving for excellence that is absolutely achievable.
- If you’re striving to find better ways to do things that is excellence.
- When you are trying to be the most efficient and effective person you can, that is excellence.
POINT #3: Perfection leaves absolutely no room for improvement.
- If you are looking for perfection the n 9.9/10 is a failure to you.
- Even an amazing result can be disappointing because it is not “perfect”.
- Are you striving for excellence in all 4 areas of your life or are you accepting mediocrity?
- Find something in each area of your life to where you can strive for Excellence.