Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: I have realised recently just how happy I am because I choose to be.
- It is your perspective that determines whether you are happy or not
- I focus on the positive of what happens in my life not the shit things that happen
POINT #2: Happiness is a matter of perspective and perception
- You can look at a situation as shit or as amazing it’s a matter of choice.
- e.g. Only seeing my beautiful girls 5 nights per fortnight means I am totally focussed on them for that time vs I don’t see my girls enough and I hate it….perspective my friends.
POINT #3: You actually decide whether you’re happy or not, it doesn’t happen to you.
- By deciding to look for the positives in what happens in your life you can be happy and joyful about anything that occurs.
- This will be a challenge when it is a “negative” thing that happens BUT it is definitely a choice you can make if you want to.
- Where are you looking at what doesn’t work in your life vs focussing on what the happy things are in your life.
- Focus on changing the way you think about your life. If you wake up tomorrow you have something to be happy about, then go from there.
- Decide to be happy and you will be…SIMPLE