THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Don’t focus on what you don’t want
- When you focus on what you don’t want you create more of what you don’t want
- When you focus on the negative you will create more of that negative thing.
POINT #2: Focussing on what you don’t want draws you to that.
- g. If you are riding a dirt bike thinking I don’t want to hit that tree, chances are you’ll hit the tree.
- Focus on the things in your life that you do want e.g. I want more love and connection in my relationship NOT I don’t want to fight anymore.
POINT #3: Focussing on what you want naturally brings your actions in line with that result.
- Focus on “I am a healthy and fit person who exercises and eats well” vs “I am a fat fuck who eats shit and doesn’t work out, but I have to do it”
- If you are focussed on doing what you have to do instead of what you want to achieve its much harder to stay committed.
- Where in your life do you focus on what you don’t want and then get surprised when you don’t get what you want.
- Focus on all 4 areas of your life and find the most important thing in each area where you will focus on what you want vs what you don’t want.