Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: IF you don’t look after yourself you won’t be able to look after other
- When you give everything to everyone else all the time you will eventually burn out and have nothing to give the people around you.
- Looking after yourself is absolutely necessary to ensure you can keep giving to others long term.
POINT #2: When you don’t look after yourself you are setting a SHIT example to those around you.
- When you constantly drive yourself into the ground this is what you are teaching your children etc.
- If you want others to treat you well you need to do it for yourself first.
POINT #3: By looking after yourself you ultimately have more to give.
- When you look after yourself you are actually looking after others.
- The more you give yourself the more you have to give to others.
- Do you look after yourself every daily with exercise, sleep, nutrition and time to yourself?
- Find 1 thing in your Business, Belief, Health & Fitness and Relationships that will give back to yourself and make you happy.