THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Sometimes it is necessary to stand up for yourself
- If someone thinks they can dominate you and get their own way…they will.
- You need to be comfortable in standing up strong for yourself.
POINT #2: If you constantly back away from conflict then you are giving permission for others to domaine you and what you want.
- Some people will push as far as you allow them to. They only stop when you stand up.
- Manipulators will use your decency against you to get what they want.
POINT #3: When you stand up strong you allow the other person the opportunity to see your point of view.
- If you are strong you force the other person to come up with a different resolution.
- We only give in because we don’t want to seem mean or bossy. Everything is a negotiation…stand up.
- Do you have the courage to stand up for yourself and what you believe in?
- Identify, in all 4 areas of your life, where you give in on what you believe to keep the peace. Then change that situation.