POINT #1: You can do the easy thing or the right thing….your choice.
- It is really easy to take the path of least resistance, but it doesn’t bring the best outcome.
- Doing the right thing means sometimes having to stand up and be strong for what you believe in.
POINT #2: Do you do the right thing or do you do what you want to?.
- There are situations where you need to “stand up” and do the right thing by walking away from the conflict.
- Having the strength to stand up and walk away instead of fight is not easy.
POINT #3: Do you want to be right or do you want to do the right thing..
- Ego drives so much of your decision making process in life.
- When you make choices out of ego they are not going to work out well..
- Where in your life are you making decisions based in being right rather than doing the right thing..
- Be constantly focussed on making decision in your life based on the best outcome for the situation not the easy option of having to be right.