THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Your only possibility of achieving anything is if you believe you can
- Your mind is so strong so if you don’t believe something is possible it’s almost impossible to do it.
- If you don’t believe it, you won’t commit to it so you’ll take the easy way out and give up.
Point #2: When you believe in something you take the actions aligned to that.
- If you believe you can super fit & healthy then you WILL get off your ASS & train.
- When you know that you can be happy then you’ll be happy naturally in your perception.
Point #3: When your belief conflicts with your actions it is disastrous
- Your subconscious is so strong, whatever you believe in will ultimately dictate your outcome.
- If you DON’T believe you are worth being happy, confident and secure in yourself then you’ll take the choice that fits that belief.
- Write down what you believe is possible for you in your Business, Belief, Health & Fitness and your Relationships.
- Look at your answers to the last question and critically look at whether they are amazing results or mediocre. Did you write down you could earn $1,000,000 per year? If not there’s never any chance it will happen.
- Re-write your answers NOW with ridiculously high goals for all areas above…Make them so scary that you don’t like writing them down, then they’re at least possible.