Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: You need to be very conscious of what you say and do.
- Once you say something to someone then you can’t take it back, don’t act in anger.
- Once you take action on something you can’t undo it.
POINT#2: Choose your actions DON’T react to that happens.
- It is your choice how you “react” to everything that happens in your life.
- “IF” you do react, own it, apologise and choose your action instead.
POINT #3: This is extremely important when it come to your children.
- Choose your actions with your kids DON’T react out of anger or frustration.
- Your reactions to your kids will have long lasting impacts on their confidence and self belief.
- Do you react out of ego and the need to be right?
- Do you let people and things cause your reaction or do you choose your action?
- Consciously choose your actions with ALL of the people in your life. Pause prior to responding to anything, it gives you a second to assess your “reaction”