Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: We are all hesitant to reach out to others because of the fear of rejection.
- If we all wait for the other person to open up and connect we will all live a lonely life.
- You have nothing to lose by putting yourself out there, but everything to gain.
POINT #2: We all stand and wait for the other person to ask us to dance, its pathetic.
- The only risk is you may end up on your own, NEWSFLASH, you already are.
- Only when you’re game to open up can you have great connections.
POINT #3: Being the best version of you means being open and loving to other people.
- When we are all focused on being connected there will be an amazing change in society.
- It all starts with one person having the courage to be open and connected first…be that person.
- Do you have the courage to be open and connected to the people around this in all areas of your life?
- Be the open and connected person that encourages others to do exactly the same.