THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: My friend Ben Smith died yesterday and it had me thinking about the man he was.
- He was an amazing guy with a great sense of humour who was very open and honest in who he was.
- He was a great Dad and a fantastic husband who was loved so much by his family.
POINT #2: Do you live your life with truth and honesty?
- Are you hiding behind a mask of who you think people want you to be?
- Can you not show who you really are because you’re a shit human?
POINT #3: If you died today would someone speak of you the way I have spoken about Benny in this podcast?
- If not then change the shit that needs to be changed because no one knows how much time they have.
- Be the person in your life you will be proud of once you’re gone.
- Will people talk about you lovingly when you’re gone?
- Will you have left an impact on the world when you pass?
- Be the person, in every part of your life, that you will be proud of years after you have gone