Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: How will people remember you after you’re gone?
- Who you are is far more important then what you have
- How do you leave such an impression on people in your life?
POINT #2: The way you treat people will determine how they remember you.
- You can’t be an asshole your whole life and then turn it around in the last 2 weeks and be remembered as someone special.
- How you interact with people everyday will determine what they think of you and how you make them feel
POINT #3: Be aware of how you are treating every person in your life all the time.
- People will remember how you made them feel NOT what yous aid.
- Always have the intention of leaving people feeling better than when you found them.
- How would people remembered me if I died today???
- Look into EVERY area in your life and ask yourself how can you improve your behaviours to make more of a positive imapct on other people.