THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: Your fears, doubts and insecurities that attack you are the mind dogs.
- These fears, doubts and insecurities can feel like they are attacking you.
- Your fears etc can be absolutely debilitating and you feel you can’t do anything about them.
POINT #2: When you feel like shit and nothing is going right you can feel like youre being attacked.
- Learning how to control your mind dog is like training an attack dog.
- This takes a lot of practice and consistency for you to achieve control over your thoughts.
POINT #3: An attack dog that is untrained is dangerous, so are your mind dogs.
When you train your mind and harness the it’s power it’s amazing to help you achieve in your life.
- If you leave your mind untrained it will be all over the place with the fears, doubts and insecurities.
- Do you put the time and effort into training your mind?
- Understand that the fears, doubts and insecurities come from your previous experience in your life.
- The way to handle these are as follows.
- Look at the situation and ask yourself is the outcome probable.
- Take steps to correct your behaviour to influence the outcome.
- Let go of the fears, doubts and insecurities and take control of your life.