THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: We get so stuck in whats possible in our lives through the experience of our lives.
- When you were a child you developed your belief of whats possible.
- If you grew up with entrepreneur parents that would be very normal for you.
POINT #2: The reason i say “Emotionally Obese” is physical obesity runs in families so does Emotional.
- Obesity is a very easy example to see in families, so many of our beliefs are given to us through our families.
- My Irish Catholic background had me believe money was hard to come by and life was hard.
POINT #3: DO you just carry the beliefs of your parents and families
- ANY of your beliefs can be changed.
- ANY of your expectations can be changed
- Where in your life are you “Emotionally Obese”?
- Look around at all 4 areas of your life and identify where you are living the beliefs that were handed to you and question whether they serve you