THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: Once you identify the purpose of what you do the rest is easy.
- It is easy to get up early to train once you know why
- It is easy to be emotionally connected when you know why
POINT #2: My purpose of helping people and making a difference makes being motivated easy.
- I look at everything I do and ask does it fit my purpose?
- If I go to do something I ask does it fit my purpose.
POINT #3: When you can identify your purpose it makes it bigger than you.
- When it is more important than just you its easier to be motivated
- When you have a bigger purpose everything you do becomes more important
- Do you know what your purpose is?
- Identify the purpose for every area of your life.
- Health & Fitness might be to be a great example to your kids
- Relationships might be to be an amazing partner
- Career might be to be a successful connected leader
- Self worth might be to show those around you ho confidence can change your life.