THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: Do you just do enough to scrape by in your life
- When you only do the bare minimum you have to, you have no control over the outcome.
- If you only do 51% of what’s possible, you’ll only get half the result.
POINT #2: If all you want to do is scrape by, your life will be very average.
- When you only put in the minimum effort you won’t have ANYTHING amazing happen in your life.
- If everything is left to the last moment, then you can easily make a mistake and ruin your outcome
POINT #3: If you do the bare minimum in your life it will be very average.
- Do you put in just enough effort to keep your relationship?
- Do you just do enough to keep your job?
- Is just enough good enough for you???
- Look at your life and honestly ask yourself do you put in maximum effort into everything you want to happen??