THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: When you do something you love, you never work a day in your life.
- You spend some much time at work, do something you love.
- Find out what you would love to do and work towards it.
POINT #2: Doing something you hate for 45 years is soul destroying.
- The pain of trying something new will be significantly less than the pain of staying in something you hate for 30 – 40 years.
- Spending 8 – 10 hours a day 5 days per week for years, doing something that gives you stress & heartache, will kill you eventually.
POINT #3: Find the things about your job you love and focus on those.
- Identify the parts of your job you love and focus more on those.
- Try to move away from the shit you hate and find the things you love and make a new career around those.
- If you never had to work again what would you do with your days?
- That is the key to what you would love to do
- Find the things in your life you LOVE and build a career around those things.