Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: So many people’s identities are tied to their jobs, relationships or $$$
- When you have your identity attached to anything that who you are as a person its fraught with danger.
- If any of the things you identify yourself with go away you’re left with no real identity of yourself.
POINT #2: Why do people attach their identity to these things like jobs, houses and cars?
- Normally because they are so unsure of who they are as a person that is the safest option.
- Peoples insecurities are shown by how much they really on the things to ident who they are.
POINT #3: Do you have the courage to live the identity of who you really are?
- Spend the time and money finding out who you really are.
- If you’re not who you would love to be, work hard to find ways to get there and go for it.
- Do you really know who you are?
- Are the things in your life identifying you?
- Decide who you are as a person.
- Find out exactly who you want to be in all areas of your life.
- Spend the rest of your life working hard to be that person.