THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: There is a distinct difference between venting and complaining?
- If you are complaining just so you can get sympathy, then it is a negative experience.
- If you are venting to find a better way to deal with a situation, then it’s a great thing.
POINT #2: It is all about what your intention is.
- When you want to find a better way to handle someone, then venting is a great way to assess the situation.
- If you’re telling the same story over and over again then you are merely bitching and whinging.
POINT #3: The great majority of people talk about situations just to be confirmed in their opinion.
- Many people just want to be confirmed as the victim of the situation.
- If you’re serious about taking control of your life you will vent not whinge.
- Do you vent or do you complain in your life?
- How often do you just bitch so you have something interesting to talk about?
- Only ever discus a negative situation if you are wanting a solution.
- If you just want to bitch then ask yourself why, is it because you don’t have anything more interesting to discuss?
- If so that’s a sad indictment on you and your life.