Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: Don’t compare yourself to others in your life.
- Do you compare your life to everyone else around you and judge yourself on that?
- You will be comparing yourself to someone else’s highlight reel, not the truth and reality of their life.
POINT #2: The only competition that you really have in your life is you.
- The only person that you should really compare yourself to is yourself yesterday.
- Make the comparison about how much better and more effective you are in your life compared to yesterday, last week, last year etc.
POINT #3: It is a totally normal behaviour to compare yourself to others, but it is not good for you.
- A Strong, Powerful and Connected Man sets the bar for himself, he doesn’t compare himself to others.
- It is totally OK to use someone for motivation. If you see someone who inspires you to be better than use that as motivation to improve.
- Do you compare yourself to others and then feel bad about how shit you feel you are in certain areas of your life???
- Choose 1 thing in each of the 4 areas of your life, Business, Belief, Relationships and Health & Fitness where you compare yourself to others and change that behaviour.