THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE….
POINT #1: People often do the things in their life for the recognition.
- When you have something bigger than you to work on, it motivates you further.
- If your own happiness is the cause it is far easier to give up when it gets tough.
POINT #2: When you have a Purpose in your life it’s bigger than you or your problems.
- Not everyone will agree with you purpose.
- Some people may actually dislike you because you have a bigger purpose.
POINT #3: When you have a purpose in your life the level of satisfaction is FAR higher than if you’re just getting by.
- When you find the thing/s that give you purpose you can achieve far more amazing success.
- Your purpose will help motivate you when you really don’t feel like doing what you need to do for your success.
- Are you motivated by the applause or by the cause???
- Fine your purpose and you will find amazing focus and motivation to move you forward in your life.
- If you didn’t have to work what would you do with your tine, that’s a hint to your Purpose