Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
- If something doesn’t work in your life, then you need to take responsibility for your actions that have created the situation.
- DO what needs to be done to get Success, don’t make excuses.
POINT #2: Shit happens in life, deal with it, don’t make excuses for it.
- If you want great results you need to take the action needed to get it.
- Blaming other people or situations in your life gives all of the power away.
POINT #3: If things keep going bad for you in your life you need to look at the one common denominator, YOU.
- If you find something doesn’t work for you look at what you’re doing to cause it.
- Even if someone else treats you poorly, look at what you are contributing to the problem?
- Where in your life are you making excuses instead of taking responsibility for your own actions???
- Find one area of your life where something isn’t working and ask yourself what you’re doing that is causing it
- Use this same strategy anytime thing don’t work out in your life.