THIS DAY IN YOUR LIFE…
POINT #1: It is far too easy to take the easy option, but it may not be the best option.
- Anything worth having is worth putting in the effort.
- When you put in the effort upfront the result come more easily in the end.
POINT #2: Taking the easy option often leads to shit results.
- Have you heard the saying “Rome wasn’t built in a day”?
- There’s a reason that’s relevant, great shit takes time and effort.
POINT #3: People often have the “she’ll be right” attitude that can destroy what you want.
- The easy option is easy for a reason… It doesn’t produce amazing results.
- Effort invested today will pay dividends later on.
- Why are you not making the effort?
- Why do you take the easy option?
- What stops you feeling you deserve the better result?
- Pick something in each area of your life that you can take the effort in now for longer term results.
- Business / Career
- Belief/ Self confidence
- Health & Fitness